01. About Us
We are dedicated to providing investment management and strategic wealth planning that is right for you. Simply put, we strive to be our client’s trusted advisor.
02. Our Philosophy
As a firm, we believe just as no two individuals are the same, no two investment plans are the same. We will meet with you to determine your unique situation and goals.
03. Our Process
We start with where you are now and how you have invested in the past. From there we use a disciplined strategic approach to achieve your goals for the future.
We are proud members of
Meet The Team
We recognize that just as no two people are the same, neither is their risk tolerance. We want you to be comfortable with how your assets are structured and know how they are expected to perform over the long and short term.
We take pride in helping clients ensure that their golden years are truly golden, but that planning starts long before the actual retirement date. Pre-retirement is when decisions are made as to how much you should save now to have a certain amount when you eventually retire.
Many of our clients are either trustees of their own Revocable Living Trusts or trustees of other trusts. We work in collaboration with your attorney to review documents and ensure compliance with trust provisions.
We do not prepare your tax returns, but we understand that without thoughtful implementation of your asset allocation plan, the tax impact on your portfolio can be significant. By preparing a detailed analysis of tax impact of selling or gifting assets, we can help you avoid unpleasant surprises at tax time.
We want to make it easy for our clients to support the causes that are dear to their heart. We encourage the gifting of highly appreciated assets to charities that our clients already support as well as to family members in lower tax brackets. We also provide a disciplined investment process for...
The families we serve value their lifestyles and know that they are the result of hard work and dedication. They want to create for themselves and their loved ones a sound financial plan that includes trust advisory and estate planning.
What's Your Risk Number?
There’s no doubt that it feels great to help someone in need through charitable giving. There are more than 1.5 million nonprofit organizations in the
We manage assets for individuals and families, providing investment management, and ongoing services.
What is NAPFA?
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve. NAPFA membership requires:
- strict adherence to a fee-only standard; that is NAPFA members cannot accept compensation in any form from any source other than their clients
- the fiduciary relationship requires that members always put their clients' interests before their own and that they disclose any potential conflict of interest prior to the client making a decision
- prior to granting membership a peer review of the candidate's work output is performed
- peer review ensures that a NAPFA member has the ability to provide comprehensive financial planning across a wide range of potential client needs- investments, taxes, estate planning, college savings, insurance, long-term care insurance, retirement spending, and more
- all new members since 2012 must have the CFP designation
- continuing education of 60 credit hours required every two years
Do you really need a financial advisor?
If you are running a successful business, considering the uncertainties of retirement, going through a difficult financial transition, uncertain about the practicality of your life plans, or in need of experienced counsel, or you simply want to spend your time doing something else, you should consider a comprehensive financial advisor. Professional advisors can offer a wealth of experience, contribute technical knowledge and add significant value.
Does an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) have a fiduciary responsibility?
A Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) is a firm that is licensed to offer investment advisory services. An Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) is a professional who works for a RIA, has passed the necessary test and has a fiduciary responsibility to you.
- As a fiduciary, your interests will be placed before those of MFFM.
- We act in good faith when handling your account.
- We disclose conflicts of interest that my impact you.
- We do not receive any compensation from any third party in connection with providing investment advice to you nor do we compensate any individual or firm for client referrals.