Our process is to develop and maintain a high-quality, well-diversified portfolio that suits each family's current and long- range financial objectives.
Here is how we do it:
- Before your first meeting we will ask you to complete our risk analysis. This will allow us to see how much risk you are comfortable with taking.
- We will review your current portfolio and current financial position. This will allow us to see any gaps in your current financial plan.
- We monitor your accounts on an ongoing basis and will conduct account reviews at least annually. Additional reviews may be conducted based on various circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- contributions and withdrawals
- year-end tax planning
- market moving events
- security specific events
- changes in your risk/return objectives
- We will send trade confirmations and monthly statements which you will have access to on our Client Portal
- Each quarter your portfolio will be reviewed and rebalanced as necessary to re-align with your personalized asset allocation.
- We ask our clients to inform us of any cash needs that will be needed in the next 6 months. We want to be able to raise cash in the best way possible and never be in a position where we are forced to sell at an inopportune time.